Are you a creative thinker, a hard worker, and an eager learner who has always loved the marketing side of business? Do you geek out on content creation, email marketing, social media, and an amazing website? Then don’t take another boring marketing job! Piccolo is a unique group of experts who handle all aspects of marketing, and we are looking for a Marketing Administrator, who will be responsible for content creation and implementation for a wide range of industries.
Piccolo is an outsourced marketing firm that works with small businesses. We specialize in assessing where our client is, where they are going, create a strategy on how they can get there, and then execute the plan for them. Simply put, we give our clients the tools to reach unprecedented results! You will work directly with Piccolo’s management team to develop and execute each client’s marketing strategy from creating content to posting across our clients’ digital footprint.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and implement clients’ digital marketing strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement marketing efforts
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitor, analyze, and report on client performance metrics and campaigns success
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to communicate and resolve issues as needed
- Research opportunities for improvement and evaluate new systems, projects, and digital marketing practices
- Address client needs effectively and in a timely manner
- Proofread fellow Marketing Administrators’ work
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Regularly update tasks in our project management platform (Asana) to push information and request additional
needs to get your projects completed
- Work closely and effectively with the team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and
responsibilities, and follow up appropriately
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Working hours as needed and tracking project time to manage your time as needed to meet deadlines
- Sit in on appropriate company development meetings and offer insight, guidance, and solutions to help drive our
businesses towards our goals
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
What you will enjoy
- Completely remote work environment
- Flexible schedule, you set your own schedule and manage your time accordingly
- Team-oriented atmosphere of support
- Customized career planning and optional mentorship with our team and CEO
- Unlimited access to Piccolo’s internal learning resources
- Unlimited commission potential for referrals
- Preferred hiring status for additional projects
What we need you to bring
- A computer, reliable internet access, and phone
- Professional image and entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude, high energy and team-oriented
- Ability to bring new ideas to the position
- Experience with the following social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Capable of setting and meeting assigned tasks with deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Proven history of learning/embracing technology
- Ability to work independently, disciplined, self-motivated, and results-driven
- Experience with Asana, GSuite, WordPress, and other website platforms preferred
If you read to the end of this job description and you’re saying, “YES THIS IS ME!!!” then we look forward
to talking with you.
Operations under COVID-19
The onset of COVID-19 caused Piccolo to reassess our growth and trajectory for 2020 and 2021, but with careful management of resources, we have continued to expand. The company remains on sound financial footing and has continued to grow at a sustainable rate throughout 2020.
We have been a remote workplace since our inception in 2014 with limited in person meetings. In March of 2020, we quickly transitioned to a 100% work-from-home stance in response to the threat from COVID-19. We will continue to work in a 100% remote environment until further notice.
As the threat to public health from COVID-19 declines, we will evaluate our return to in person meetings as needed.