Are you a creative thinker, a hard worker, and an eager learner who has always loved the operations and administrative side of business? Do you geek out on processes, systems, spreadsheets, and research? Then don’t take another boring administrative assistant job! Piccolo is a unique group of experts who specialize in workflows and system development and handling all aspects of marketing, and we are looking for an Operations Administrator, who will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day business operations, system development, and the implementation of processes.
Piccolo is an outsourced development firm that works with small businesses. We specialize in assessing where our client is and where they are going, creating a strategy on how they can get there, and then executing the plan for them. Simply put, we give our clients the tools to reach unprecedented results! You will work directly with Piccolo’s management team to develop and execute day-to-day business operations and system development.
What you will do
- Provide administrative support to our clients and team for projects
- Research, develop, and test systems and resources (e.g., software, workflows, management processes, training systems, etc.).
- Improve daily operations in ASANA and other systems
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement workflows and other processes
- Deploy successful workflow development campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Monitor, analyze and report on client performance metrics and success
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to communicate and resolve issues as needed
- Research opportunities for improvement and evaluate new systems and projects
- Address client and team needs effectively and in a timely manner
- Assist with HR, Accounting, and other internal projects as needed
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Regularly update tasks in our project management platform (Asana) to push information and request additional needs to get your projects completed
- Work closely and effectively with the team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Working hours as needed and tracking project time to manage your time as needed to meet deadlines
- Sit in on appropriate company development meetings and offer insight, guidance, and solutions to help drive our businesses towards our goals
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
What you will enjoy
- Completely remote work environment
- Flexible schedule, you set your own schedule and manage your time accordingly
- A team-oriented atmosphere of support
- Customized career planning and optional mentorship with our team and CEO
- Unlimited access to Piccolo’s internal learning resources
- Unlimited commission potential for referrals
- Preferred hiring status for additional projects
What we need you to bring
- A computer, reliable internet access and phone
- Professional image and entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive attitude, high energy and team-oriented
- Ability to bring new ideas to the position
- Experience with administrative assistance
- Capable of setting and meeting assigned tasks with deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Proven history of learning/embracing technology
- Ability to work independently, disciplined, self-motivated and results-driven
- Experience with Asana and GSuite preferred
If you read to the end of this job description and you’re saying, “YES THIS IS ME!!!” then we look forward to talking with you.
Operations under COVID-19
The onset of COVID-19 caused Piccolo to reassess our growth and trajectory for 2020 and 2021, but with careful management of resources we have continued to expand. The company remains on sound financial footing, and has continued to grow at a sustainable rate throughout 2021.
We have been a remote workplace since our inception in 2014 with limited in person meetings. In March of 2020, we quickly transitioned to a 100% work-from-home stance in response to the threat from COVID-19. We will continue to work in a 100% remote environment, with any in-person meetings requiring full vaccination.