With the holidays almost upon us, it’s definitely time to finalize your marketing strategy for 2018, and you may be curious about digital ads; will they help you? Here at Piccolo Marketing, we have some information for you as a small business owner.
Today’s tech landscape can be challenging to navigate in the beginning, but a solid digital marketing strategy has become the modern business owner’s bread and butter. Your business success depends on the right type of strategy, which will in turn lead to higher sales, new customers, and long-term growth.
Traditional online advertising has become a thing of the past, because it is considered annoying by many potential customers. Those pesky banners and pop-ups don’t drive sales to your product, they drive buyers away! Over half of all internet users don’t even click on banner ads at all and consider them untrustworthy. If you are going to grab attention and sales this holiday season, it is going to be through digital ads that you’ll find success.
Here are some things to think about:
- Customer first. Your customer’s needs should come first, before all the bells and whistles. Spend your time and effort on email capture and retargeting and reap bigger dividends.
- SEO. Audit and update your SEO more often; this one aspect can help your brand reach the very people who want what you have to offer. It’s recommended that you update your SEO quarterly and find the keywords that are either helping or hurting your business in the SEO cycle.
- Blogs. Posting valuable content drives traffic to your social media pages and to your website while helping increase your ranking in search engines. Marketers and companies who blog are much more likely to see a positive return on their investment. Every blog post is one more page indexed on your website, and customers will be more likely to find you when searching online. A blog gives you and your business an organic voice, one your customers will appreciate.
- Email. Email marketing has been, and remains, one of the best ways to reach your audience. It’s such a great method, and costs little to nothing. It works better than other forms of notifications on mobile devices, because they cost the consumer nothing and can be accessed on all their digital devices.
- Social Media. This is one of the biggest tools of all for marketing any company’s products or services. You can engage with your audience on the platforms that they tend to use, starting conversations and responding to all their input.
- Mobile Marketing. Today’s consumer expects cohesion across digital platforms, and if you provide them with the best accessibility, they will be more likely to purchase from you.
Today, authenticity is the top priority. Connect with your audience and let them hear your voice. Prioritize their wants and needs, and they will respond by following your brand.
The team here at Piccolo knows small businesses and their marketing needs and handles it all: social media, websites, email marketing, and SEO. We’re consistent and affordable, and we get stuff done! Contact us today to talk about your holiday marketing strategy.