HOW TO GET YOUR BUSINESS SET FOR SUCCESS IN 2022
Before 2020, industries and markets underwent dynamic and monumental changes, with key business trends revolving around tech and consumer behavior. Trends included the adoption of analytics, uber targeting, and omnichannel marketing communications and support. Today we’re sharing a roundup of current business trends and their drivers and discussing possible business trends coming your way. Our goal is to help you be ready for what’s next so that you can get your business set for success in 2022!
WHAT ARE SOME TOP PEOPLE-RELATED BUSINESS TRENDS FOR 2022?
Making the happiness of your workforce a top priority will be an essential factor in the success of your business in 2022 and beyond.
Research has shown that employees are happiest and more productive when:
- They feel they are contributing to meaningful work.
- They receive competitive pay and generous benefits
- They can work remotely
- Their job flexibility and life-work balance is protected
- They feel they are making progress every day: clear milestones, goals, and objectives must be set
- The company balances employee growth opportunities, happiness, and productivity
Remote work is very popular with employees. This workplace configuration has many benefits for the employer, such as reducing overhead costs for running a full office space and worrying less about call-outs. Workers themselves love it because they save on office uniform costs and transportation and enjoy lower stress levels. Remote work is likely going to continue to expand and evolve into the future. Incorporating it into your business environment will set you up for success.
WHAT ARE A FEW TECHNICAL TRENDS THAT CAN HELP MY ORGANIZATION SUCCEED IN 2022?
The on-demand, or app economy, is one of the biggest business trends we see in the business world.
- People want to get their products and services right away. Additionally, many adult consumers avoid leaving their homes.
- A large number of people now work entirely or partially from home, as well.
- Digital solutions are now used to purchase supplies, and online purchases with home delivery and store pickup have increased.
Consumer behavior has changed dramatically. People currently spend more time at home on hobbies and playing games, following the news, online shopping, and social media than in the past. The shift towards an on-demand economy is a trend to incorporate into your business strategy for 2022 success.
The global smart office market may be one of the business trends for the coming decade. It is mainly driven by technologies like the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI).
IoT allows physical devices to be connected and “aware” of each other to be used in an integrated way. On the other hand, AI and machine learning can help these devices “learn” user preferences and even optimize some processes by themselves. Smart office technology includes:
- Smart lighting
- Smart vents
- AV conferencing systems
- Smart HVAC control systems
- Smart buildings integrating building, business, and security functions
- Smart meeting rooms
Manufacturers are phasing out legacy systems and creating new smart systems with connectivity, so companies and consumers will be adopting smart connective systems in ever-larger numbers. Smart offices and buildings are the future.
Businesses need help to grow. You’ve got a lot going on, from managing customers and staff to overseeing operations and administration. And you need a trusted partner that can market your company with a minimal amount of hassle. Piccolo Marketing is here for you, whether you need website development, social media, lead generation, or other business assistance!