How Can I Create The Right Holiday Marketing Strategy For My Nashville Business?
The holiday season is a special time of year, especially for small business owners. Most people – your clients – will have travel plans at some point during the holidays, while their purchasing patterns will be different from usual, and their days will be full.
Your holiday marketing strategy can help you face these challenges successfully, so let’s talk about how you can create the perfect holiday marketing strategy for your Nashville small business.
How Can I Determine The Right Holiday Marketing Strategy For My Nashville Business?
First, be sure you know as much as possible about your customers; you want to be as well-informed as possible about who they are and what their needs will be this holiday season. Every celebration is a bit different, involving unique traditions and observances. Some questions to ask yourself are:
- Which holiday does your average customer celebrate? Make sure you follow the calendar – it’s full of celebratory dates!
- Do you know what types of holiday-related challenges your customers might face? How can you provide them with the appropriate solutions to their individual needs?
- Which of your marketing platforms enjoys the highest engagement? You will want to align your strategy to be where your clients are, especially at this time of year.
What Are Some Best Practices When Establishing My Holiday Marketing Plan For My Nashville Business?
- Are you in a position to provide your clients with what they need, when they will need it? Plan to ensure you are well-stocked when the highest demand occurs.
- Create marketing communication that is full of holiday inspiration. Your customers may love this time of year, or they may need some help to get into the spirit. Your marketing strategy can be a key component here!
- Provide incentives, such as free shipping and discounts, to help with the added expenses your clientele faces. Loyal shopper rewards, gift cards, and coupons will assist them now and will translate into sales in the coming year for you, as well.
- Work with a marketing company to build a campaign that wows your audience. Marketing professionals have the knowledge and resources at hand to help you make this holiday season your best yet.
Here at Piccolo Marketing, we dedicate ourselves to helping small business owners just like you build a marketing strategy with the holiday season in mind, and we have great ideas for the rest of the year, too! We can help you to give your customers something to talk about, and we know how to place your business on the first page of Google, as well. Let’s sit down and talk about your unique business challenges and ways to make this year your very best.